So pretty and easy, day dresses are a great wardrobe option for hot summer days.
-Faye Brennan, BettyConfidential.com
What do Minka Kelly, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, AnnaLynne McCord, and Pippa Middleton have in common? They all have adorable summer day dresses that they've been rockin' while out and about in LA, New York, or London.
Day dresses are an essential part of your summer wardrobe -- they are incredibly easy to throw on, and can be dressed up or down depending on how you accessorize them. Here are 10 options that are not only super cute, but they're also under $50!
1. Forever21 Ikat Print Knit Dress ($19.80, forever21.com). This dress pops with color and features the stylish ikat print.
2. Delia's Dot Cropped Twofer Dress ($31.50, delias.com). Polka dots will never go out of style, and this dress looks like a much more expensive Halston Heritage design.
3. O'Neill Sun Glow Dress ($42, zappos.com). Be as bright as the sunshine in this cute, orange piece (bronzed glow not included).
4. Vintage Havana Day Dress ($39, piperlime.com). White is a major trend for this summer, and this tight tube top dress is flattering on everyone.
5. Roxy Endless Summer Dress ($44.50, roxy.com). We heart maxi dresses, especially when they're as cheerful and fringe-friendly as this one!
6. ZARA Striped Jersey Dress ($39.90, ZARA stores). This dress is so versatile, you could wear it to work with a cardigan or blazer.
7. Lipsy Frill Front Ditsy Floral Maxi Dress ($35.08, us.asos.com). We don't have to tell you how hot florals are this summer. This is such a romantic version, it's perfect for a day date!
8. H&M Striped Dress ($12.95, H&M stores). Another sexy trend is nautical, and nothing's more boat-worthy than navy and white stripes.
9. LuLu's Cute Club Leopard Print Dress ($33, lulus.com). Rarr! Show off your wild side in the park or on a shopping trip in sexy leopard print.
10. Kohl's Daisy Fuentes Lace Shift Dress ($32.40, kohls.com). Lace will probably never go out of style, especially when there are dresses this classic being made!
Tell us: how many summer day dresses do you own?
Faye Brennan is senior editor at BettyConfidential.