• 1 Oreo cookie crust
• 1 pint good quality good vanilla ice cream
• 1/2 cup Irish Cream, I usually use Bailey's
• 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
• 3 cups whipped cream
• cocoa powder for dusting
1. Allow the vanilla ice cream to soften on the countertop for about 1/2 hour. Then place it in a mixing bowl and stir in the Irish cream until it is completely incorporated into the ice cream. Gently fold in 1 cup of the whipped cream until just incorporated. Then stir in the chocolate chips.
2. Pour the ice cream mixture into the prepared pie crust and freeze it for at least 8 hours, or up to 2 days.
3. Right before serving top the pie with a thick layer of the remaining whipped cream and dust it with cocoa powder. less