This Father's Day, get that hot husband of yours something he'll actually use...more than once.
1. Clamp Lamp: Sheds light on hard-to-reach spots-ideal for the next time he has to fetch the hamster from the crawl space. Gorillatorch clamp light, $29.95; joby.com.
2. Magnetic Wristband: Accessorize your handy man: He wears this on his wrist, and nails stick to it. Magwear magnetic wristband, $19.95; redenvelope.com.
Related: Feast Your Eyes on the Hottest Husbands in America
3. The Moustache Grower's Guide: A 'stache-styling bible for those who flatly refuse to shave it off. The Moustache Grower's Guide, $9.95, amazon.com.
4. Canvas Sneakers: Put a little throwback-style prep in his step. Sneakers, $24.50; ae.com.
5. Sunglasses: He'll feel all "Boys of Summer" in a pair. Sunglasses, $9.50; oldnavy.com.
Related: The 3 L's of a Lasting Marriage
6. Plaid Shorts: Because a little color on those legs of his couldn't hurt. Croft & Barrow plaid shorts, $34; kohls.com.
7. Manly Laptop Sleeve: Buy a protective coat for his other wife-you know, the one that he's typing away on when he should be paying attention to you. Reversible laptop sleeve, $19.99; merkuryinnovations.com.
Read more: Cheap Father's Day Gift Ideas - Cheap Father's Day Gifts Under $50 - Redbook
More from REDBOOK:
Could You Go a Week Without Yelling?
Have the Hottest Sex of Your Life…with Your Husband
- 6 Shocking Reasons Why Men Stray
- 101 Date Night Ideas
- Get More on Love, Family & Fashion - Subscribe to REDBOOK & Save Up to 84%!
Connect with REDBOOK:
- Become our Fan on Facebook
- Sign Up for REDBOOK's Free Weekly Newsletter
- Follow Us on Twitter
- Enter to Win FREE Daily Prizes
Reprinted with permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.