- Who Took The Grammys Dress Code Seriously And Who Did Not?By Mon, Feb 11, 2013 12:05 AM EST
Watch our video below and weigh in on who played by the rules, and who blurred the lines.
Every Grammy-nominated artist has to start somewhere. We've found your favorite stars' first appearances on the Grammy red carpet--some are hilariously …
Before LL Snooze J's monologue at this year's Grammy Awards--which was oddly similar to Lohan's prom queen acceptance speech in "Mean …
The winners and losers of the Grammy awards are for the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences to decide. But who has the best and worst beauty …
- Backstage With Carly Rae Jepsen: "Call Me Maybe" Star Preps For First Grammys ExperienceBy Sun, Feb 10, 2013 8:48 AM EST
What a difference a year makes.
- Stars Remember Whitney Houston at Clive Davis' Pre-Grammy BashBy Sun, Feb 10, 2013 12:04 PM EST
The Thread was at the annual pre-Grammys star-packed event, talking to everyone from Janelle Monae to Dave Grohl.
- Janelle Monae Chats Grammys, Makeup, And Her Signature StyleBy Fri, Feb 8, 2013 10:07 PM EST
This CoverGirl is setting the world on fire.
- Grammys Fashion PreviewBy Fri, Feb 8, 2013 11:04 AM EST
Jay Manuel has this year's biggest red carpet trends
Find out how these performers train to flaunt belly-baring fashion.