- Claire Danes Helps Fuel the SPANX Fetish at SAGBy Mon, Jan 28, 2013 2:23 PM EST
When a glowing Claire Danes gave her acceptance speech for "Homeland" at the SAG Awards Sunday, she quickly joined a club that already counts Oprah Winfrey, …
- Jennifer Lawrence's Dress Did Not Rip, Says Dior Rep. It totally meant to do that!By Mon, Jan 28, 2013 2:22 PM EST
You know when you find that dress that's just perfect and you're standing in front of a dressing room mirror and everyone is like "you have to get it!" …
- Celebrity Style Crushes Revealed on the SAG Red CarpetBy Mon, Jan 28, 2013 12:06 AM EST
Jay Manuel has the scoop
This year's SAG Awards saw plenty of action: sideboobs, a David Bowie-lookalike, and tiny stars stealing the limelight.
- “Downton Abbey” Star Michelle Dockery Flashes Sideboob at SAG AwardsBy Sun, Jan 27, 2013 9:23 PM EST
We know her as Lady Mary Crawley on the British TV series "Downton Abbey," but actress Michelle Dockery ditched her uptight, period piece threads for quite …
- January Jones Mirrors David Bowie At The SAG AwardsBy Sun, Jan 27, 2013 9:44 PM EST
The resemblance is an 'oddity.'
- Pint-Sized Style at the SAG AwardsBy Sun, Jan 27, 2013 9:53 PM EST
Stylish things come in small packages
Just because they're glamorous movie stars, it doesn't mean they always get it right. We've got the prettiest and not-so-pretty looks of the …
Jennifer Lawrence was criticized for saying "I beat Meryl" during her Golden Globes acceptance speech, but it turned out she was citing a "First Wives …