Sundance Film Festival
- Ellen Page and Alexander Skarsgard Liven Up “The East” at SundanceBy Thu, Jan 24, 2013 5:51 PM EST
Their espionage-thriller film debuted at 2013 Sundance
After the highly entertaining holiday film rush comes the sad winter lull, when all you want to do is go to the movies but there's nothing good to …
- Sundance Style: The Good, The Bad & The UglyBy Tue, Jan 22, 2013 10:16 AM EST
Looks you love, looks you hate, looks you love to hate.
- A Smiling Anita Hill Shows Up At SundanceBy Sun, Jan 20, 2013 4:10 PM EST
We haven't heard the last from Anita Hill.
Like Stevie Nicks, Bianca Jagger or Brigitte Bardot, they saunter down Main Street in Park City, Utah, coquettishly peeking at us from under the brims …
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead: Indie Darling to WatchBy Thu, Jan 17, 2013 5:22 PM EST
A smashing star
- It's Okay, You Guys: Ugg Knows Its Uggs Are Ugly, TooBy Fri, Jan 11, 2013 11:00 AM EST
Did you know that Uggs sells things other than shearling boots? The brand is going to be switching gears and promote new Ugg products other than boots …
Taylor Swift gets sexy and Rachel Zoe steps out with her fam!