Mary Jane Bags
1. Oil Cloth Passport Holder [$15.50, Mary Jane Bags]
Passport cases are one of those accessories you don't really need, but with there are so many cute options available, they're pretty hard to resist! Plus, my passport is like a scrapbook of 10 years of travel, with stamps and visas commemorating countries I've visited, so I like to keep it looking good. Keep reading for 12 passport cases that would make a perfect gift for someone with a case of wanderlust-especially if you put a plane ticket inside.
2. Dear Sukie Fresco Passport Case [$14, Etsy]
The Frisky: 10 Celebrities Flying The Very Unfriendly Skies
3. Gracie Designs Big Yellow Blooms Passport Cover [$10, Etsy]
4. Pan Am Passport Cover [$18, Buy.com]
The Frisky: The Hottest Celebrity Vacation Destinations: Bye, Bye Dubai! Hello Morocco?
5. WCreative Anchors Away Passport Cover [$10, Etsy]
6. Austin House Suede Passport Cover With Embossed Airplane [$5.95, BeltOutlet.com]
The Frisky: 10 Amazing Beach Destinations & The Swimsuits To Wear There
7. We All Have Our Baggage [$16, Anne Taintor]
8. No. 153 Passport Wallet With Pocket [$120, Billykirk]
9. Tinymeat Indian Summer Passport Case [$18, Etsy]
10. Smythson Leather Passport Cover [$100, Net-a-porter.com]
The Frisky: Dating Dont's: How To Travel As A Couple Without Killing Each Other
11. Two's Company Faux Metallic Leather Passport Sleeve [$14.99, Amazon.com]
12. Travel Range Passport Cover, $24.95, Wrapables
There's lots more to love on The Frisky!
5 Jackets You'll Want To Wear This Spring
Cool Patterned Shoes For $100 Or Less
- 7 Chic Sneakers and Casual Cool Slip-On Shoes
Check out and sign up for The Frisky Twitter!