In case you need a reminder, here are several reasons why being unattached totally rocks.
1. When it comes to movies such as Scarface, Star Wars, and Band of Brothers, ignorance really is bliss.
2. Power anthems like Beyoncé's "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" are more fun when you really mean the lyrics.
3. It's totally fine to give the cute bartender/waiter/barista a napkin with your phone number and the message "call me!" Consider these flirty moves a part of your daily to-do list.
4. Although you don't have a BF, you do have a collection of crushes, a.k.a. The Bagel Guy, Running Man, Sexy Irish Bartender, and Mr. Good Hair.
5. You can devote hours to primping before a big night out - complete with a blow-out and manicure - without some dude constantly asking when you'll be ready. Since you've got some time, try these lux beauty moves that'll bring your crush to his knees.
6. You don't need to ask permission to go on a last-minute trip to Vegas with your girlfriends - or anywhere, for that matter.
7. There's no need to stress about impressing a guy's mother, sister, boss, or any other VIP in his life.
8. Although you don't have a BF, you do have a collection of crushes, a.k.a. The Bagel Guy, Running Man, Sexy Irish Bartender, and Mr. Good Hair. Meet some of the guys we're obsessing about.
9. No one is keeping track of how much money you spend on shoes. So feel free to splurge on these sexy stilettos.
10. You never know who you'll have sex with next.
Come on ladies, let's keep the list going...
Get more from Cosmopolitan.com!Do This, Not That: Good Girl Moves to Ditch on Valentine's Day
12 Dirty Moves to Try Tonight Badass Chicks We Have a Girl Crush On
Want More Sex & Love Advice? Subscribe to Cosmo & Save up to 71%!
Reprinted with permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.