With Valentine's Day around the corner, we have been busy thinking about activities to do with our young toddlers. Many of us will be stuck in the house with little ones today due to the snow storm, so we hope that these activities provide you with some fun ideas.
1) Print out free Valentine coloring pages for the kids to color and/or paint
Here are a few fun pictures to print out: Valentine's Day coloring pages
2) Make homemade Valentine's cards
Here are a few examples of my favorites to make at home. Also, Target has DIY Valentine craft cards for $1 available in the "One Spot" section at the front of stores now.
3) Make a Valentine's Day card holder
Here are step-by-step instructions to make a simple hanging card holder.
4) Bake Valentine's Day cookies
5) Make Valentine's Day chocolate lolli-pops
My 3 year old and I made chocolate lolli-pops for both her and her sister's friends at school last holiday season and plan to make more to give to their friends this Valentine's day.
6) If you don't feel like making homemade Valentine's Day cards, order photo cards to mail to friends and/or family
Many online photo shops run specials this time of year. And if you really wanted to send out 2010 Holiday cards and never got around to it (like me last year), this is a great way to let your family and friends know that you're thinking of them in the new year.
Do you celebrate Valentine's Day in your house?
What Valentine's Day activities do enjoy doing with your children?
Don't be a stranger - come on over and visit us at PureBebe for more fun ideas!