10 Kitchen-Savvy Ways to Say "I Love You" on Valentine's Day
by Esther Sung
1. Heart Bay Leaf Wreath (McFadden Farm, $32)
Fresh bay leaves can be hard to find, but the seasonal wreath makes it easy.
2. Inside Out Hearts (Espresso Cup and Saucer Set (Gourmet of Olde City, $39)
If your love needs a caffeine boost, the six-piece set can help provide it in style.
3. Pink Heart Baker (Crate & Barrel, $4.95)
This petite baking dish is perfect for cooking and serving, especially Valentine's Day favorites such as soufflés , puddings , and mousse . Multi-functional never looked so sweet.
5. Freiling Heart Springform (Bon'Cui, $22)
A traditional cake pan might cause a heart-shaped cake to break. Prevent some heartache in the kitchen with this springform pan.
6. Heart Bamboo Spoon (Urban Outffiters, $8)
Put some heart into your cooking. Literally.
7. Eco Friendly Heart Plate (EcoPalm, $5.94 for pack of 20)
Show that you care for your sweetie and the environment with reusable, biodegradable plates.
8. Chef's Choice Five-of-Hearts Waffle Iron (Cooking.com, $69.95)
Thanks to the texture select switch, you can have waffles that are crisp throughout, and your significant other can have waffles that are a bit soft and chewy. Peace and quiet, restored.
10. Le Creuset 2 qt. Heart Casserole (Amazon.com, $149.95)
Form, function, and some Valentine's Day love meet seamlessly in classic Le Creuset.
MORE FROM EPICURIOUS.COM