Now that you've polished up your photography skills, it's time to take your photos to the next level by having some fun with Photoshop. Editing and tweaking your pics isn't considered cheating - it helps bring out the beauty in your images, and keeps things interesting. Here, I'll cover ten fun and useful Photoshop tips and effects that you can use every day, or when you want to add some pizzaz to your pics.
- Get Photoshop for free - Don't have Photoshop? No prob! Get Photoshop Express for free!
- Take in some free tutorials - Get the low down on Photoshop basics free of charge.
- Get rid of blemishes - Who doesn't want clear skin? Make it a reality with this tip that ditches the zits.
- Lomo-fy your pics - Add some age and depth to your photos by using this effect that turns your image into a plastic camera masterpiece.
- Miniturize your landscapes - Turn your scenes into mini models with this easy effect.
- Correct yellow balance - If you find your image's levels aren't quite right, this tip will teach you how to balance them all out.
- Make objects disappear - Have an object in your image that looks totally out of place? Here's how to make it disappear with just a few clicks.
- Selectively add color - Change the color of a dress (or almost anything) with this handy tip.
- Turn images into tiny planets - Want to have some fun with your landscapes? The panorama effect can turn them into pretty little planets.
- Cinematize your images - Make your images look like they were pulled straight out of the silver screen with this simple effect.
Got Photoshop? Then Check Out These Free Tutorials
Cool Capture: Central Valley, CA
Upload Your Pics and Help Pick Our Cool Capture Winner!
Follow GeekSugar on Twitter
Become a Fan of GeekSugar on Facebook