Mother's Day CalendarStill don't know what to do for mom this Sunday? Check out these Mother's Day deals and treats that are too good to pass up.
- On May 7th, Lowe's home improvement store is offering a free workshop where a kid can make his or her mother a special Heart Flower Vase. Simply register a child for the Build and Grow Clinic at your local Lowe's. On the same day, The Home Depot has a free Kids Workshop (ages 5-12) for making mom a Tulip Planter.
- TCBY will be giving moms a free cup or cone of frozen yogurt in their flavor of choice on Sunday.
- Help mom get more organized with a free 1-year subscription to PlumLife, a smart organizational calender that can manage all of her life details, work and home, in one place. (This offer is only available on Sunday, May 8th -- promotion code: LOVEMYMOM).
- At Ikea, not only can mom enjoy scrambled eggs, bacon, potatoes, and coffee gratis, but the rest of the family can too if you get there before 11 a.m.
- To get your mother a free Pancake Puppies Sundae at Denny's, send her one of its Facebook Mother's Day Cards, and she'll receive a discount coupon.
- If there's a Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament location near you, honor your mother with a free royal dinner this weekend (as long as you pay one adult admission). Every mom will walk away with a rose and feel like a queen for a day.
- McCormick and Schmick's Seafood Restaurant is giving every mom a chocolate truffle trio this Mother's Day weekend.
- Send her a card that will make her smile and make a charity happy too. Macy's will donate $5 to one of five charities when you create and send her a Mother's Day card through its Facebook page.
- Top off mom's day at Ruby Tuesday, where she'll enjoy a Red Velvet Gourment Cupcake on the house.
- If you forgot Mother's Day, it's not too late to give her the sweet treat of Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream. Its stores are handing out a free scoop of ice cream on May 10th.
You can find numerous free deals in your neighborhood. Contact your local museum, zoo, and other local places for great deals that will help you spend time with your mom without paying a bundle.Photo Credit: Kutsal Lenger/iStock
Related: Last-Minute Mother's Day Gifts on a Shoestring!
How to Give Advice Your Kids Will Take
More from Good Housekeeping: