Photo by Frazer Harrison/GettyIt's a little scary thinking about former party girl Kourtney Kardashian as a new mom to baby Mason. Just reading about some of the things she's said makes us cringe.
Are you listening, Kourtney? Here's some advice on mommyhood, courtesy of CafeMom.
"I really don't miss my freedom at all -- there's nothing I'd rather do than be home with Mason and Scott," Kourtney tells Life & Style.
- Our advice: Trust us, the poopy diapers will get old. Taking care of a baby is not all fun and games and you'll miss your freedom at some point. But I suppose that's when you'll call in your full-time nanny.
"Kourtney was like, 'I'm so excited. I don't have to cook for five years!' And I go, 'What do you mean?' She's like, 'I'm gonna breastfeed.' I go, 'For five years?' She has, like, no idea!" her little sister Khloe, 25, jokes in an episode of the Rachael Ray Show.
- Our advice: And Khloe does? But I digress. Kourt, hun, it's called extended breastfeeding, and we've got a great group for you. But 5? Best not to get overly ambitious. Shoot for six months minimum, a year or even two and you'll be doing real good.
About getting pregnant: "This probably sounds so dumb, but there's so many times I'll forget to take my birth control pill and I don't think it's that big of a deal. It's just so stupid."
- Our advice: Oopsie. Just please try to be wary of forgetting things from now on ... like your baby that's still in the car seat.
Apparently having a baby has brought her and baby's father, boyfriend Scott Disick, even closer. The two have had a very public rocky relationship, but Scott says seeing Kourtney with Mason has "made me fall in love with her even more."
- Our advice: Babies don't fix relationships!
Kourtney says, "I'm over being pregnant on the red carpet."
- Our advice: Oh, honey, just wait till the paparazzi snaps that close-up of your post-baby body ... that baby weight ain't gonna magically disappear.