Here's how to tell if a bad friend might one day pull a mean move on you.
1. She only tags you in her Facebook pictures if your eyes are closed or your back is turned away from the camera. Time to unfriend.
2. When you tell her that you caught your boyfriend in bed with another woman her first question is, "Was she pretty?"
3. She barely speaks to her friends from high school and college, but her lawyer is on speed dial.
4. Her new cocktail ring looks mysteriously like the one you just misplaced.
5. She invites your crush to a dinner party at her apartment, but "forgets" to tell you. Here's how to handle a train wreck friend.
6. You dread reading her Twitter feed. No one should be subjected to a play-by-play of all of her drama.
7. Her ultimate compliment is, "You remind me so much of myself."
8. When she meets your new guy, she pulls you aside and says, "Well, he's not my type but he seems like a good match for you." Even celebs have frenemys.
9. Even though you're glammed up she tells you, "I wish I could pull off that whole no makeup, bed-head look as well as you."
10. Her personal blog is called "Why I Hate (Insert Your Name Here)."
Get more from Cosmopolitan.com!
Reprinted with permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.