With all the sunshine and tequila shots, it's easy for your good judgment to stay packed in your suitcase. Here, Cosmo's list of things not to do - plus, 5 things you should do during your week away. Not quite ready to hit the beach? Tone up fast with Cosmo's Bikini Boot camp.
1. Believe the handwritten signs plastered everywhere that read: "THIS CITY HAS JUST PASSED A LAW DECLARING ALL BEACHES AND POOL MANDATORILY TOPLESS."
2. The boardwalk of shame.
3. Pick up crabs - and we don't mean the kind that walk sideways on the beach.
4. Pole-dance with a tiki torch and no underwear - have Britney and Lindsay taught you nothing? And no sex tapes either!
5. Put your signature on anything official-looking. This includes a marriage license, any kind of reality-show release form, or the signup sheet for the Skankiest Wet T-Shirt Ho of Spring Break 2010 Competition.
6. Update your Twitter every time you take a shot of tequila - by the end of the night, you'll be left with a ton of confused followers and a sticky keypad.
7. Be frustrated that you don't look like Gisele in your string bikini. (You don't look like a beached whale either, so strip off your cover-up with confidence.) Try out a few tips from celeb trainers before you change in your bikini to really feel hot.
8. Reenact Heidi Montag's music video for "Higher" - aka writhing around on the beach while Spencer Pratt-like d-bags creepily film you.
9. Your thesis.
10. Let anyone talk you into activities involving water, white T-shirts, and no support.