By Chiara Atik for HowAboutWe.com
Waiting until you're exclusive to have sex is too old-fashioned of a maxim to work for everyone, but there are other things that should happen only after you're committed...
My Taste In Music Is Ruining My Dating Life
1. Friend each others' friends on Facebook.
2. Stay in each other's bed/apartments while the other leaves for work.
3. Going to each other's work functions.
4. Ask each other to pick up anything remotely health related (tampons, sinus medicine, birth control, foot cream)
What The Night of The Week Says About Your Date
,br> 5. Have nights where you stay in and just watch tv.
6. Pee with the door open. (Or never! Never is also an option for this one!)
7. Introduce each other to your parents.
8. Make plans more than a week or two in advance. (Aka booking concert tickets for three months from now.)
6 Ways To Tell That You're The Rebound
9. "Pop by" each other's place of work, unexpectedly.
10. Each other's laundry.
The Date Report is the companion blog to HowAboutWe.com, a dating site that makes it fun and easy to go on awesome dates. How it works: 1) Invent fun dates. 2) Ask people out. 3) Do something awesome, together. Sign up for free here. Don't forget to join us on Twitter and Facebook -- and download our brand-new app here!