As long as you have gadgets around, you'll always have an abundance of cables to deal with as well. Don't let them overrun your life! Keep them in check with these organizers that are all under $15. Get moving!
- Ikea has a number of cable managers and charging stations, all for under $10.
- Probably the easiest way to wrangle your cables is by using something you already have in your house - a sock!
- I'm a big fan of the Cordie, which keeps all kinds of different desktop cords and wires nice and tidy.
- I have a number of CableDrop Organizers on my desk now, and they're amazing for organization, and from keeping your cables from dropping behind your desk when not in use.
- Similar in form to those twisty ties you get in the fruit section of the grocery store, these Twistits are electronic-safe, and keep your cords in check.
- A GeekSugar Community member turned me on to these magnetic paper clips, which are perfect for wrangling your earbuds when not in use.
- Don't stress about taking your laptop charger cables on the road - the PowerCurl keeps them in order.
- Another solution to unruly earbuds is the PKOH Earbud clips that come in a package of four.
- Although they remind us of cartoons, these Cable Caps are perfectly suited to keeping your USB cables in line.
- We don't monkey around with organization, and neither does this guy, who keeps all your cables together in one neat bunch.
The Sling Back: Not Just For Your Feet Anymore
Check Out All Our Organization Tips Here
Check Out All Our Cleaning Tips Here
Follow GeekSugar on Twitter
Become a Fan of GeekSugar on Facebook