No matter what's happening with the economy, I'm always down to save some dough on gifts. This holiday, I'll be doing most of my shopping online (which really, is no different than any other year), which can mean great deals if you know where to look. Check out 10 of my favorite sites to help save you a few bucks on all of your gifting needs for the upcoming shopping season!
- Craigsly - If you've ever kept careful watch for an item on Craigslist, you know what it's like to obsessively refresh the page. Enter Craigsly, a site that keeps an eye on Craigslist for you, presumably freeing up a good portion of your day you would have otherwise spent on Craigslist, and saving you money from buying full price.
- Grechens Codes - Good economy or bad economy, everyone loves getting a discount. I discovered a new coupon site that focuses on women's clothing and accessories, and I'm a little unhealthily obsessed with it: Grechen's Codes.
- Fat Wallet - I was stoked when I found FatWallet, which can save you money not only by giving you access to thousands of coupons and codes, but it also has a cash-back program.
- Just Bought It - JustBought.it is what the world would be like if Stumbleupon and Twitter had an extremely fashionable baby. It allows you to search the deals other people in your area have found on great stuff - clothes, food, gadgets, whatever.
- Lolligift - Lolligift allows you to pool money from a number of people (like, say, your office) so you can split the cost of a great gift.
- Maybe You Shouldn't Buy That - Save some money (and some face) by checking Maybe You Shouldn't Buy That before buying that "awesome" duck sweater for your niece.
- Measy - Don't buy a gadget dud - check Measy for great reviews and prices on gadgets you or your friends and family will love via a fun quiz.
- Offers.com - Offers.com is sure to save you both time and money by aggregating all of the best promos and deals from around the web - organizing coupons and promo codes by category and store.
- Price Grabber/Shop Green - Not only can you find the best deals from around the web on PriceGrabber, but with its eco-friendly sister site ShopGreen, you'll find great gifts that will spare your wallet, and the planet.
- TicketFlow - Last year for Christmas, I got tickets to a great show and it was totally awesome! Spread the artsy love by giving your friend tickets to her favorite band this holiday, and make the process of finding them easy with TicketFlow, which aggregates the best tickets and prices.
Access Store Coupons on Your iPhone with the Yowza App
The Perfect Stocking Stuffer: A $10 Desktop Speaker