We're down to the end of the carefree season, but there's still time to make sure it totally rocks. Check out our handy hot-list - the fun has only just begun.
1. Kidnap your girlfriends and then head to a 'family fun' park. It'll be a blast to ride go-karts or hit each other with paintballs all day.
2. Head to your local salon with a friend to get a nail art manicure. Help each other pick out crazy designs - it's especially fun if you both agree not to break out the polish remover for at least a week. Which celeb has the best makeover this summer?
3. Eat outdoors as often as possible. When it starts to get chilly, you'll be nostalgic for noshing outside.
4. Most towns have some kind of summer music festival. Not only are they fun (and often free!), but they're also swarming with young, single guys for the taking. Find one near you at festivals.com, and head over with just one or two friends - groups that are too big can seem unapproachable. When you spot a cutie next to you, ask what he thinks of the show. It's not to late to have a summer fling.
5. Visit a dive bar you haven't been to before, and team up with your man for a few rounds of beer pong.
6. The restaurant world has a major pizza fetish right now, so it's the perfect time to enlist your man (or a bud) and visit different restaurants for weekly tastings. Bring a scorecard with you to grade each pie on its crust, sauce, cheese, toppings, and overall flavor.
7. Take advantage of a nearby lake and go water skiing and tubing.
8. Kick up your cowboy boots and go to an outdoors country music concert.
9. Invite a group of friends over for an end-of-summer sangria night, but with an Asian twist. Serve dumplings or egg rolls (they're both available in the frozen-food aisle), hang out in the backyard or front porch all night, and make this tasty Asian sangria recipe.
10. Get a really pretty pedicure and show it off in flip flops while you still can. Try a classic summer shade like bright pink or coral.
11. Watch the Must-See YouTube Video: Isaiah Mustafa, aka The Old Spice Guy aka The Man Your Man Could Smell Like aka The Face of the Best Commercial Out There Right Now aka The Man We All Want to Date, stopped by the Cosmo Radio studio recently and revealed himself.
12. Take a trip to the mountains to hike, fish, canoe, and chill with nature. No Internet access allowed.
13. Popsicles have gotten way sexier since you were a kid. Lots of shops are selling them in new, sophisticated flavors like Mexican chocolate and buttermilk strawberry. Make your own with this yummy and oh-so-easy recipe for Mango Lassi Yogurt Pops from Locopops, a gourmet frozen pop shop in North Carolina.
14. Go camping, make some s'mores, and look at the stars.
15. No summer would be complete without a good ride (well, not that kind). Venture out to a nearby amusement park and tour its roller coasters, or take your guy to the local fair for a classic trip on the Ferris wheel. You'll regret it if you don't!
Now that you've got some fun ideas, find out how to look like a goddess with our best summer beauty tricks. From sun damage s.o.s. to fighting off makeup meltdown, Cosmo's got you covered.
Get more from Cosmopolitan.com!
Body Language Decoder
Why Guys Cheat in August
How to Have a Sexy Hair Day Everday
50 Great Things to Do With Your Breasts
Win a $50 Gift Card!
Become a fan of Cosmo on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!
Reprinted with permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.