It's not too late to pick out the perfect present!
- Brooke Sager, BettyConfidential.comStaying in your PJs during Black Friday seemed like a good idea at the time. But if you're now a few gifts short, it's hard to enjoy the holidays when you're running around the mall. Check out our list of last minute gift ideas. From a new iPod Nano to a glitzy cocktail ring, there's something for everyone at every price point. The present will still look thoughtful. And don't worry, we won't tell when you picked it out!
1. Occasion sequin wristlet ($58, coach.com)
'Tis the season for all-things glitzy! This wristlet will jazz up any cocktail dress and is perfect for toting the essentials to a holiday party. Coach does have overnight and express shipping if you 't find this wristlet in a store.
2. Footzy Rolls ($19.99, footzyrolls.com)
For the friend who sports high-heels 24/7. Even she will love these rollable, portable ballet flats that she can stick in her purse and slip on after a night out. They can ship it to you in two business days.
3. Starbucks holiday mug ($9.95, starbucks.com)
This holiday mug comes in a matching gift box, so you can dash straight from Starbucks to your office holiday party if need be. And they do offer overnight shipping too!
4. Ribbed cowl neck sweater ($88, anntaylor.com)
This sweater is chic and versatile. Any woman in your life-mom, sister, friend-will be thrilled to add this chic number to her closet. Dress it up with a fitted pencil skirt, or keep it casual with a pair of skinny jeans or leggings. Maybe if you're extra nice, she'll even let you borrow it! If you want to, have them do an express ship directly to her house.
5. Nike+SportBand watch and pedometer ($59, nike.com)
If you know an avid runner or a newbie looking to make gym-going a new year's resolution, surprise them with a Nike+ SportBand. This gadget makes a great work out buddy-it tracks your distance, pace, time and calories burned. It also comes with a Nike+ sensor to put in your sneaks. If they don't have it at a store, they can ship it to you overnight.
6. House of Harlow ring ($35, bloomingdales.com)
Cocktail rings are so in this season. This glitter deco-style ring from Nicole Richie's jewelry line makes a bold, festive statement.
7. Victoria's Secret gift card (any amount, victoriassecret.com)
Not sure what to get? Let's be honest-you can never go wrong with a Victoria's Secret gift card. It comes wrapped in a little box so it will still look cute under the tree. If you place the order online, you can also choose to send it as an e-gift card via email.
8. Sephora by OPI Rocker Chic Mini Collection ($18, sephora.com)
Any beauty junkie will be all-smiles when she unwraps this gift set. Not only are all six colors glam and festive, but the miniature bottles are just ah-dorable. They're also available in all Sephora stores.
9. iPod Nano ($149, apple.com)
Anyone who has ears will absolutely love the new iPod Nano. Ii has a touch screen, a built-in FM radio and comes in seven fun colors. If you have a few extra days, you can personalize the gift with free engraving. Yes, you can find them in any Apple store.
10. Edible Arrangements chocolate dipped apples and strawberries ($25, ediblearrangements.com)
The perfect gift for that chocolate lover in your life. Plus, the calories don't count if there's fruit in it, right? Use their online store locator to find one near you.
11. The Confession ($15.48, borders.com)
Pick up a bestseller for a friend or co-worker with holiday travel plans. This thriller is perfect to cozy up by the fire with - and they can also be found at any Borders store.
12. La Fiorentia leopard print scarf and glove set ($42, macys.com)
Animal prints are so in this season. Give a gift that will keep them warm and chic all winter long. They set can be found in stores and can be shipped free if you choose standard shipping.
13. UNICEF has UNICEF's inspired gifts. You won't have to worry about delivery dates. Gifts range from $18.18 for a mosquito net that can protect an entire family from malaria to $2,697.31 for a motorcycle. The bike will help UNICEF workers deliver medical supplies to remote villages quickly and safely.
14. Little and big people love stuffed animals. Ikea has adorable stuffed animals like Fabler Bjorn ($1.99, ikea.com). The best thing about purchasing any Ikea soft toy is that they're donating one euro from each sale to UNICEF and Save The Children until December 24, 2010.
15. A little scent goes a long way! DKNY Delicious Duo eau de parfum rollerball ($20, sephora.com) gives you two scents for the price of one. One side has DKNY Be Delicious and the other, DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom. It's exclusive to Sephora stores and online.
16. Now Old Navy has tons of cool gifts, but we love their Men's NFL© Team Graphic Pullover Hoodies ($30, oldnavy.com) for the guy in your life. Old Navy is offering fast delivery for the holidays too!
17. It's Snoopy to the rescue! Get your guy the coolest tee in town: a collaboration between Jay-Z's Rocawear and Peanuts. Who could resist Snoopy? Rock This Town T-shirt ($28, rocawear.com). Oh, and they guarantee holiday delivery.
18. Digital Décor 7inch LCD slim digital frame ($29.99, target.com). Just don't upload a zillion pictures of yourself, okay? Target's offering guaranteed holiday delivery if you order by midnight tonight.
19. It's Chelsea Handler's favorite drink and for the holiday's Belvedere Vodka has a limited edition silver and black label bottle perfect for holiday giving. The Belvedere Vodka limited edition bottle ($35) is available at liquor stores nationwide.
20. Scene It? Comedy Movies deluxe edition ($29.99, sears.com). Available online or at Sears stores- this is the perfect gift for movie lovers. From Airplane! To The Hangover- play this game to find out who really knows their flicks.
Brooke Sager is BettyConfidential's editorial intern.To read more from BettyConfidential:
The 20 Most Amazeballs Women of 2010
Bag Porn! 10 Ridiculously Expensive Bags to Drool Over!
- 10 Celebs We Wish We Were Friends With in 2010