If the joy of being flush with dough on payday seems more fleeting than ever, read on. We point out sneaky cash suckers and offer tips on stretching your hard-earned dollars.
1. Ditch The Dry Cleaner: Dropping off your nice clothes at the cleaners can cost $5 or more per item…and that adds up. But thanks to such products as Tide Total Care and Dryel, you can give TLC to your finer duds while using your home washing machine and dryer. They both cost under $15, will clean at least 16 garments, and can be found at your local drugstore.
Check Out The Hottest Fall Fashion Trends!
2. Start Running: Belonging to a decent gym costs at least $50 a month-whether or not you use it. Keep your butt in tight shape by joining a running club. Not only will you meet lots of new people and get to breathe fresh air, but you'll also often pay significantly less (some are free!). Check out rrca.org for one in your area.
5 Bizarre Yet Brilliant New Workout Ideas
3. Make Your Manicure Last: Let's do some grooming math: Getting a mani once a week can add up to $60 a month. That's $720 a year! Stretch your nail maintenance to every two to three weeks by picking only light-colored polishes-when they chip, it's not as noticeable.
4. Use Coupons: Coupons aren't just for grandmas; they can save you beaucoup bucks too. It's best to use them for staples you always need: eggs, milk, bread, etc. They've even gone high tech, so you can skip flipping through the paper and just search clipngocoupons.com.
12 More Ways to Save Money Fast!
5. Watch What You Order: Catching up with friends over dinner is something no girl should have to give up. But you can enjoy the fun vibe of a restaurant without racking up a big bill by eating bar food instead of pricey entrées.
Save $250 In 30 Days!
Read more at Cosmopolitan.com!
- 8 Things Men Notice About You Instantly
- Kissing Dos and Don'ts
- 30 Sexy Things to Do Before Sex
- Why Guys Dump Girls They Dig
- How to Decode His Body Language