Nothing like a little Spring in the air to inspire a fresh start . . . or at least a little cleanup! We've got all the right tech tools to get you in gear, and the tips you need to get your Spring cleaning done. So, make organization easy and keep your life neat and clean when you get going with our helpful tips to step up your routine.
- Clean Up Your Computer - De-clutter your digital life when you purge your computer of any old files, folders, and media taking up needed space. But, don't let the cleaning stop there - be sure to give your computer a thorough cleanup on the outside too!
- Charge It Up - I'm done being stressed out by losing the charge on my iPhone and being unable to find the power cord - what help is any gadget if we can't turn it on? Forget losing and misplacing your gadgets' chargers when you get your charging done all in one convenient charging station.
- FollowUpThen Email Reminders Keep You on Task - Stay on top of personal to-dos or work assignments by sending yourself an easy, automatic reminder with a deadline to get it done.
- Get the rest of my tips [break]after the jump[/break].
- Organize Receipts Online - If tax season teaches us one thing, it's that all our receipts count. But, don't go crazy trying to round up crumpled bits of paper, instead make it easy on yourself when you open a Shoeboxed account.
- Get Digital Photos in Order - If you have files of unshared digital photos going to waste, get them online easily with Flickr where you can organize and share with friends - and ensure those great pics aren't going to waste, unseen.
New Tool For Google Calendar Finds the Best Time to Meet
Geek Tip: Work in Several Gmail WIndows
Geek Tip: Get Things Done With Doris
Follow GeekSugar on Twitter
Become a Fan of GeekSugar on Facebook