By Petra Guglielmetti, Glamour magazine
Amazon has this thing called "Subscribe & Save", where you get a nice discount on an item by signing up to automatically get a refill every month (or three months, or whatever). I do this with diapers, but apparently, lots of women also do it with their favorite beauty products--and Amazon agreed to divulge to us which beauty goodies get the most subscriptions on the site. Want to see what these super-popular products are?
Here are some of the beauty superstars that women sign up to receive on a regular basis through Amazon Subscribe & Save. Some are predictable, others are pretty surprising!
1. CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara in Very Black.
This one is interesting, because I think a lot of us take ages to use up a tube of mascara. But my source from Amazon notes that some women like to subscribe for mascara to be delivered every 3 months so they remember to refresh theirs as often as is recommended.
2. Bumble & Bumble Creme de Coco Shampoo and Conditioner.
I swear by the Creme de Coco deep conditioner. But this stuff sure is pricey, so I'm surprised at how popular it is! I guess it really makes sense to Subscribe & Save when your favorite hair stuff costs this much.
3. Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum.
If you've yet to commit to an anti-aging product, perhaps this is it!
4. Moom Express Pre-Waxed Strips For Face and Bikini.
Wow, I've never even heard of these! They must be pretty effective if people are subscribing to them.
5. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer Tinted Moisturizer.
Wow, I've never tried this either! Have you guys? I'm intrigued.
6. Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar.
This one makes total sense. It's a classic that you can never have enough of.
So, what do you guys think of these top Subscribe & Save items? Which beauty products would YOU be willing to subscribe to?
More from Glamour:
- 10 Things He's Thinking When You're Naked
- 19 Cute Celebrity Haircuts to Consider
- 8 Sex Moves Every Woman Should Try Once
- 12 Secret Signs He's Into You
- 21 Gorgeous Wedding Dresses (From $100 to $1,000!)
Photo Credit: amazon.com