1. Check out someecards.com for some unconventional love notes. Show your man how you feel with a quirky "This Valentine's Day, I want you to know exactly how I feel about you in someone else's words." Or send him a sexy text with your plans for the evening.
2. Post a naughty clip on the video sharing site vimeo.com. Don't worry we're not talking about making a sex tape form millions to see. You can make your movie password-protected so only he can see it.
3. Buy your sweetheart his domain name. See if his name is available at whois.net.
4. Can't be with your guy on Valentine's Day? Crack him up with a virtual bouquet through iflowers.com. You can also tell him about these naughty candy hearts.
5. Create a listing on eBay.com for your love and let your sweetie win the auction.
6. At futureme.org, you can craft a lovey-dovey e-mail and chose a send date in the future, as if to say, I knew back then that I would still love you now.
What are you planning to give your guy for V-Day? Whether you've been dating for three weeks or 3 years, we've picked out the best gifts for every stage of a relationship.
Get more from Cosmopolitan.com!
Reprinted with permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.