Work + Money
- Kathy Caprino | Work + Money | Fri, Nov 23, 2012 1:45 PM EST | Comments
In the past ten years of coaching and training professional women, entrepreneurs, and emerging leaders, I've had a window into the lives of women who are dreaming big and wanting more, and getting it. Through this lens, I've observed several key actions and behaviors that continually pave the way for greater success and expansion. I've also witnessed and experienced behaviors and beliefs that sabotage success, and guarantee failure.
No matter what your professional goals and visions are, there are six core actions that will support you to achieve greater success and fulfillment over the long arch of your professional life. These actions will help you understand what you truly want to be in life, take the right action to build your desired professional identity, and get the support you need to sustain you through the tough times.
The top 6 actions to take to achieve the success and fulfillment you want in your career are:
1. Gaining Clarity...Read More »
Bar none, this is the most i
- Babble.com | Work + Money | Wed, Nov 21, 2012 2:58 PM EST | Comments
Some people love Black Friday. My wife is not one of those people. Other guys wives are doing it. I even hear about some who are making it a whole fun 'girls' night out' kind of thing, you know? With camping in tents and everything. Yeah yeah, I know it might be cold but that's what hot cocoa is for, right? Just in case she changes her mind, I have put together a bunch of inspirational Black Friday photos and tips for her. Check them out: - By Serge Bielanko
MORE ON BABBLE
...Read More »
- Astrology.com Financescopes | Work + Money | Wed, Nov 21, 2012 12:45 PM EST | Comments
Aries (March 21 - April 19)
When the going gets tough, the tough get going .You may wonder if you're in that camp today, but don't worry -- you won't have a chance to do anything but throw real solutions at your seemingly insurmountable problems. You'll do it well, too.
Today's Aries Reading: Free Sample Celtic Love Tarot Reading
Taurus (April 20 - May 20)
You're looking for signs and omens, but don't leave things to your mystical side alone. You're more practical than to read only tea leaves -- you need to read the numbers as well. They're hidden in plain sight, too!
Today's Taurus Reading: Free Sample Karmic Love Reading
Gemini (May 21 - June 21)
A cloud of something magical surrounds you today, and you can seemingly make no wrong choices.
- Good Housekeeping | Work + Money | Wed, Nov 21, 2012 11:24 AM EST | Comments
It takes quick decision-making to get the best deals on Black Friday. Read on for product-specific advice from experts at the Good Housekeeping Research Institute (GHRI) to help you be a smart shopper - in a hurry.
Vizio E3D470VX Smart TV
- TVs aren't just TVs anymore. If your family loves online content like watching Netflix or shows on Hulu, you may want to consider investing in a smart TV. These advanced sets offer a slew of extra features, including Internet browsing, Skyping with a built-in webcam, games, streaming video and more.
- Wondering if it's worth the money to spring for a 1080p TV? If you're planning to get a set that's 32 inches or smaller, you probably won't notice the difference; 720p should do the trick in that case. For anything larger, or if anyone in your family is a gamer, 1080p is likely worth the investment.
- LCD TVs that offer LED backlighting will display dark scenes better. LCDs in general offer brighter picture and are more energy efficient, while plasma set
- Betterhealthblog.com | Work + Money | Wed, Nov 21, 2012 11:18 AM EST | CommentsHealthcare takes up most of the budget of a typical family in the United States of America. With rising costs in the country, it is becoming extremely important to save as much money as people can. Even though medical insurance is given by most companies, their plans are becoming more deductible day by day. So here are some great tips to pull people out of this trouble. The Latest Legislation
Cutting Down Your Medical Costs
If you have children below 26 years, then their medical is a part of your policy. It might mean more for your family, but it actually reduces the overall costs. You can also use insurer rebates to your advantage. According to the law, 80% of payment made by individuals should be spent on healthcare. If this threshold is not achieved, the insurance company will have to send rebates to its customers.Preventive Services
The law states that many plans have to cover costs for preventive care witho...Read More »
Today on Yahoo!
PICK OF THE DAY
- Shopping steals in Jan. Work + Money