While we always look forward to a three-day weekend, this one might go down in history as the best yet: Sunday, May 26 marks the return of one of the best shows of all time, "Arrested Development."
If you’re getting excited, too, let’s spend this workday reviewing some of the important career lessons we’ve learned from Michael, Gob, Tobias, and company.
Besides the obvious one, of course: Never, ever go into a family business with relatives like these.
1. Don't be afraid to admit when you're wrong.
2. When making a big decision, don't be swayed by the critics.
3. When you delegate an important task, double check to make sure it's been done.
4. Don't cut corners -- you'll be found out eventually.
5. Choose your words carefully -- you don't want them to be misconstrued.
This article was originally published on The Daily Muse. For more fun work advice, check out: