By Kami Bigler
Scared of your own reflection? You will be when you look into this spooky mirror and see a haunting image staring back at you. To create this scary decor at home, all you need is an ornate mirror, spray paint, an old-fashioned photo and a few other household supplies. Read on for step-by-step instructions and photos.
Photo: © Antonis Achilleos/Halloween Celebrations
• Small ornate mirror
• Glossy black spray paint
• Creepy-looking picture of a person from an old book
• Photocopier (optional)
• Razor blade
2. Cut out the picture to fit the frame or make a photocopy of it and cut out.
3. With the razor blade, lightly scrape off the coating on the back center of the mirror, where you'll want the picture to show through.
4. Occasionally hold the picture up to the scraping to check your progress.
5. Tape the picture to the back of the mirror; reassemble mirror.
Project courtesy of Kami Bigler of NoBiggie.net
How- to Photos: courtesy of Kami Bigler
Article originally appeared on WomansDay.com.
You Might Also Like:
4 No-Carve Pumpkin Ideas
6 Common Sex Dreams Decoded
10 Uses for Leftover Halloween Candy
10 Foods That Can Help You Sleep
15 Fascinating Halloween Facts