Wealth is a measure of value, that can neither be created or destroyed but acknowledged and transformed. It is not only the accumulation of assets in a form that is congruent with your highest values but it is an awareness of abundance in resources that give you fulfillment. Your health can be your wealth, your family or social contacts could demonstrate your treasures or maybe your intellectual knowledge or trade secrets that are your wealthy gifts. We all have wealth maintains John Demartini but the form of it will be different based on the areas of our life to which we give the greatest importance. Bankruptcy, financial hardship or another threat of execution helps focus the mind in liberating your assets to create financial wealth. Be grateful for the void that now drives your value.
I have been performing in my own financial circus through divorce, loose management and poor investments. I'd thought I had the idea of abundance figured out. I believed it was this belief in what you give you receive back 10 fold, the idea of paying it forward that motivated my giving. In fact likely it is my humble, barefoot healer mentality keeps my service small. Even the cheerful giver must take the ride when it is offered and patch the hole in the bottom of her overflowing cup. The patch is the idea of fair exchange. You have to pay yourself first and replenish your resources in order to be able to give at a greater level. If you have a great message it requires a great vehicle to carry it.
One day a religious man Jack sat and watched the pouring rain and the city water levels were rising. The neighbor comes by with an SUV and calls out, "a terrible flood is coming, evacuate with us". Jack replies, "No thanks, I am ok. Don't worry about me. God will provide." Then as the waters continue to rise he forced up to the second floor to escape the rising tides and another neighbor comes by with a boat and offers to take him to safety. But Jack once again replies, "No thanks. I am ok. Don't worry about me. God will provide." Finally as Jack is hanging onto the roof as the rest of the house is underwater, a police helicopter hoovers overhead and is ordering him to take hold of the ladder. Jack, keeping the faith, replies, "no thanks, I am ok. Don't worry about me. God will provide". He denies this last hope of rescue and Jack drowns. As he meets God at the pearly white gates to heaven he holds up his hands in despair. Jack cried out, hey what happened out there, you really let me down! I had faith you would save me, where were you?" " Where was I", God replied. "I sent you a SUV, a boat and a helicopter. Tell me- what were you waiting for?
[I could have used the name Noah in this story but even he put his hands to work and built the ark! Action, Action, Action is the movement that creates acceleration and the accumulation of wealth. What are you waiting for, do something today]
A recent financial course with John Demartini, helped me identify where my billions bank. Millions of dollar potential is buried into our family health, mine and the kids. Millions stored in intellectual knowledge in my head, certificates on my wall and into my book shelf. Multi Millions of potential in my practise and other speaking businesses. Millions into my social circles of personal resources. Paul Zane Pilzer says W=PxT. (Wealth equals your personal resources times the technology to share it) When you have your… "why- should-I-share-it?" the "how-do-I-do-it?" falls into your heart
STOP now for a moment and take 3 slow deep breaths, Inhale- hold for a second or two- exhale. What are your gifts to the world? What skill or service do others compliment you about? What activity do you love to do? Take these special talents and ask yourself how do I make money doing it?
The most important financial philosophy I have learned is both giving and receiving in a fair exchange. That you can only love another to the degree to which you love yourself. To give without receiving creates resentment, and to receive without giving leaves you in shame. Both of these lop-sided options affect self worth. God will provide you the gifts and tools for your wealth mission but take action today and don't be left hanging on to the roof waiting for your ship to come in…..dive in and swim out to meet it. Are you ready for a growth spurt? How many lives do you wish to touch? Where is the team that will allow you to focus on what I do best and delegate out the rest.
My purpose in writing this article is two- fold. By putting this in print and maybe publishing it will keep me accountable to my purpose. Once I have filled my cup of inspiration the second fold is out to YOU. Perhaps you the reader may relate to my story and it may inspire you, knowing you are not alone. You could be the average spiritual Jack-of-all trades or the Adena of wealth and wisdom, the beauty is that the choice is yours. I am serving the world now in a purposeful path even in writing this article. Thank you for reading.
Simple wealth principles.
1. Paul Zane Pilzer's wealth equation is W=P X T. Your personal wealth equals your personal resources (your gifts or skills) times your technology (method of getting it to your consumer).
2. We are co-creators of our own reality. We live in a world of abundance. "What the mind can conceive and believe it can achieve." When we believe in our own capacity to create wealth we don't have to criticize, condemn or kill others for it but grow together the money tree of life and abundance. Since we have no limits on our God given mind, your wealth potential is limitless for the jack who wishes to come off the roof.
3. The single most important trait in building wealth of any form is investing in long term vision, delaying short term gratification. Whether we are talking about relationships, weight loss or amassing a fortune, the same principles apply.
1. Forced savings plan, paying yourself first and incrementally increasing it will ensure your bucket stays full. This cash king wealth cushion will continue to grow. With this action, business and opportunities will come to you as you earn the right to risk.
2. Identify your values and link it to building a greater service. When the Why is big enough the how figures itself out. Develop your creative expression and share it with others. The greater the numbers you serve, in fair exchange, the greater will be your wealth.
3. If you don't like hanging onto the roof then gratefully accept the ladder and begin climbing your tree of life, wealth and vitality. Money does grow on trees, if you plant the right seeds.
If you would rather be carried in a chariot then…….."When choosing rich men, always choose the oldest one first :-) " Anna Nicole Smith .