Not sure how the weather's been elsewhere, but San Francisco's gloom has me wanting to stay indoors. So this weekend will be a good time for me to get things done and recharge for the week ahead. Want to know how I'll do it? Read on for my tips to staying productive.
- Don't think about work (too much). Having a definite time for fun with family and friends is a good way to get your idea juices recharged for the week ahead.
- Get in some solitary relax time. Sometimes all you need is a good magazine or book or an afternoon at the thrift store to clear your mind.
More from SavvySugar: 15 Tips For a Better Work-Life Balance
- Use shower time to steam up some good ideas. Stuck on a problem at work that has an impending deadline? Focus on your problem-solving while you lather up, and you just might have your eureka moment in the shower.
- Set up a new to-do routine. Post-it notes and lost slips of paper not doing it for you anymore? Take some time this weekend to discover a new favorite system for managing your to-do list.
- Look forward to Mondays. Use these five tips for weekend goal setting so you'll be ready to take on Monday with a vengeance!
Savvy Gift Guide: Time-Savers For Busy Professionals
How to Achieve Success With Every Goal You Set
Organize Your Work Day by Theme
Follow SavvySugar on Twitter
Become a Fan of SavvySugar on Facebook