One stopped during her pregnancy because she didn't want any chemicals in her system while the baby was forming. One just tried it out of curiosity and found she didn't really stink. And another did it 'cause she figures she was meant to sweat and her body will just deal with it.
I've been noticing this happening in Hollywood, too--Julia Roberts told Oprah on her show that she doesn't wear antiperspirant. And if I remember correctly, Jennie Garth confessed to not using it on Chelsea Lately last year.
So the question is, is this all just a coincidence? Or have some of you stopped using deodorant and antiperspirant as well? Would you? Know anyone who has? Discuss below.
- 10 Things He's Thinking When You're Naked
- 19 Cute Celebrity Haircuts to Consider
- 8 Sex Moves Every Woman Should Try Once
- 12 Secret Signs He's Into You
- 21 Gorgeous Wedding Dresses (From $100 to $1,000!)
Photo Credit: Condé Nast Digital Studio