If you've left shopping for your mama this Mother's Day until now, don't feel badly. We assure you-there are MANY others in the same boat. Here, our top picks for gifts a mother can love, even at the last minute.
1. If mom loves plants, but doesn't necessarly have a green thumb, these oversized tin flowers will give her garden a bloomin' boost. $35 each, Uncommon Goods.
2. Mom will love this delicious recipe journal from Rag & Bone Bindery. It come complete with spots to preserve her favorite yummy creations, photos and encourages sharing recipes with friends and family. $44.
Related: Ideas to Transform Your Home
3. Eric Jannsen's natural beech wood Totem votive set can be arranged in a variety of heights and configurations, so mom can get creative when setting the table. $26 for set (two sets shown), MoMA Design Store.
4. If mom's entryway or bedside table needs a pop of groovy geometric color, look no futher than Jonathan Adler's 9" tall Carnaby Vase, $68.
5. These soaps from Portuguese company Oporto-in creme, olive and nectar-are almost too pretty to unwrap. $35, Jayson Home and Garden.
Related: Design Ideas for Every Room
7. Made from pure soybeans-which ensures the cleanest burn and highest fragrance yield- this currant-scented beauty of a candle has a box so pretty, you won't need to wrap! Fresh Currant Candle, $38, Kobo.
8. This lush bonsai tree-an anscestor of the giant Califorina Redwood-will give mom something to take care of, even after her kids leave the nest. $50, Uncommon Goods.
Related: Great Gifts for Grads
9. Insert family photos into these high gloss fuschia frames, and mom will be filled with pride! Gelato Frames, $10-$15, Z Gallerie.
10. Perfect for the mom who appreciates beautiful household objects, Marimekko's new Sukat Makkaralla-"socks rolled down" in Finnish- glasses give off a relaxed, artist-chic vibe. $35 for set of 2 same-color glasses. Shown here in red, lilac and grey, Crate and Barrel.
11. Hand embroidered from Indian patchwork, this gorgeous parasol will keep mom safe from the sun's harmful rays. $19.20, Wisteria.- By Laura Eckstein
What do you want for Mother's Day?
More from Good Housekeeping: