This Post mentions a review on a revolutionary plugin for the WordPress blog. Glad to know that MaxBlogPress is releasing this wonder plugin ThienTruongJV.
So after a long hang around the plugin is finally released officially and I am here to detail its features and magnificence or it won't be wrong if I say that I am here to review this plugin for my fellow bloggers.
The Plugin I am talking about is 'MaxBlogPress Bring My Blog Visitor Back'. Before proceeding with the review I would like to ask you a few questions -
- Is your blog having a good number of RSS subscribers?
- Are your RSS subscribers coming back to your blog regularly or are reading your blog posts on Feed Reader?
- Are you doing something to bring your RSS blog subscribers back to your blog?
I am asking these questions because I have often seen the most of the RSS feed subscribers usually don't come back to the blog because they get your posts on their Feed Readers. In other words we blogger don't have any control over our RSS subscribers.
This is where this revolutionary plugin will help us. MaxBlogPress has always been developing new and useful plugins for WordPress blogs.
This new plugin from MaxBlogPress will actually help you in manipulating your RSS Feed subscribers. You will be able to bring them back to your blog to read your worth reading blog posts.
I hope you are not getting confused about the functionality of this plugin after reading my content.
Let me make it little more explicable. I will explain the functionality of MaxBlogPress Bring My Blog Visitor Back in details.
What does 'MaxBlogPress Bring My Visitors Back' do?
As the name itself signifies this plugin brings your RSS Feed subscribers back to your blog regularly.
This plugin also protect your blog content from getting copied and rather make them benefit you by marketing your blog.
Tell me one thing -
- Do you want 1000 visitors in your blog with just 1 turning into loyal and potential customers (or)
- Do you want 100 visitors with 4 of them turning into potential customers?
The obvious answer would be the second one and this is what MaxBlogPress Bring My Visitors Back helps.
How 'MaxBlogPress Bring My Visitors Back' Works?
We all know that there are many blogs where the readers are subscribed to and all of them try to grab . If you ask me I am subscribed to more than 30+ blogs and it is practically not possible to pay attention to all of them.
But if you are using MaxBlogPress Bring My Visitors Back in your WordPress blog it gets highlighted and stands out in RSS Feeder of your subscribers.
This will enforce your readers to visit your blog and once they are in your blog this is up to you how to make them stay on your blog for long or to visit more of your pages.
Features of MaxBlogPress Bring My Visitors Back -
1. Features the relevant post on RSS Feed- When your subscriber comes to your blog, this feature displays all of the post relevant to the one he is reading.
Obviously the reader would be interested in the related posts and will visit them leave a subsequent landing on your blog pages.2. Displays social sharing buttons with post- MaxBlogPress Bring My Visitors Back displays the social sharing buttons like Facebook, Digg, Twitter, StumbleUpon with every RSS Feed which helps the readers to spread the post if they feel like directly from the feed. This will bring viral traffic on your blog.
3. Number of comments gets displayed on RSS Feed- This features displays the number of comments in a particular blogpost in its feed. This usually tempt the reader to come to the blog and look what other readers are talking about. This further prompt the reader to leave back a comment too leaving you with increased pageviews
4. Latest comment is displayed in Feed- Not just the number count but the latest comment is also displayed in the RSS Feed. This feature most likely tempts the reader to leave his/her reply on that particular comment.
5. You can add a custom header in your RSS Feed- You can add your own code or text in the header of the RSS Feed of your every blog post. This feature grabs the reader's attention which may obviously increase your visits. This feature also helps you in promoting your affiliate product by adding your affiliate link on top of the Feed
6. You can add a custom text on footer in RSS Feed- Just as you can add a code or text in the header you can add a text or code in the footer of the Feed of your blog post. This feature is best to add a copyright notice in the footer of your blogpost feed. You can also add your Google AdSense code in the footer because it allows to post HMTL Code as well.
Guys the plugin is finally launched, go grab it at first preference as it is one of the best ever released plugin for WordPress bloggers. The best part about this plugin which I like the most is that we have the total control over our RSS Feed and its customization and settings.
Now let me tell you something very important -
The company is giving a great 30% discount for 7 days (Unlimited License $97 67) from the launch date so don't be late and CLICK HERE to avail this awesome discount. If you want me to install or configure the plugin for you I will happy to help you.