October is one of my favorite months of the year. Temperatures cool, changing leaves of Fall set in, and it's capped with one of the geekiest holidays of the year - Halloween! Here, a few hot items I'm lusting after this month.
- DVF Kindle Cases ($85): Protect your investments while keeping up appearances with the latest edition Diane Von Furstenberg Kindle cases. Coming with stylish fabric outer layers, and smooth twill interiors, your Kindle goes from a gadget to a fashion statement in a flash. Grab your DVF Kindle 3 case on Amazon.
- Droid 2 R2D2 Edition ($200): Geek out! Not only is the Droid 2 a worthwhile purchase, but when paired with the Star Wars R2-D2 theme, it's a must have. Coming with limited edition wallpapers, home screens, sound effects, and apps, it's a geek's dream phone! Order your Droid 2 R2-D2 edition smartphone via Verizon Wireless.
- Eley Kishimoto Gadget Cases ($35-$80): Launching in honor of this year's London Fashion Week, Incase partnered up with trendy designer Eley Kishimoto to bring these amazing graphic print cases for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, and 13-inch MacBook Pros. Make a statement this Fall! Get your Eley Kishimoto cases through the Incase online store.
- iPod Nano ($149): What's not to love about the new iPod Nano? It comes with a built-in pedometer and Nike + compatibility so you can work your bod, while supplying 24 hours of audio playback (including tunes, audio books, and podcasts) for your listening pleasure. Plus, they're so cute and colorful, you won't be able to pick just one. Order your iPod Nano online or pick one up in your nearest Apple Store now.
- Vers Wooden Earbuds ($50): The Vers Wooden earbuds may look expensive, but thankfully, they won't put a crater in your pocketbook. Coming with an all-natural and sustainable wood backing in either cherry, bamboo, or walnut, these pint-sized buds pack punch with in-ear isolation and a precision-tuned port for big bass. Plus, integrated mic and volume controls let you use them as a hands-free set to pair with your cell on the road. Order a pair of Vers for yourself online now.
Jonathan Adler Reflection Symmetry Laptop Sleeves
One More For the Military Trend: Paratrooper Laptop Bag
Think Pink! Grab a Pink Gadget For Breast Cancer Awareness
Follow GeekSugar on Twitter
Become a Fan of GeekSugar on Facebook