Tired of those boring text-only signatures or canned responses coming from your Gmail account? Well, prepare to get excited: Gmail now supports rich text signatures! Add links, colors, images, or formatting to your Gmail account signature, or any other account you've set up to send from Gmail. It's super easy to set up - just head to your settings page, scroll down to the Signature section, and design away! And as per usual, there are lots of other Gmail tricks coming from The Goog every day. Want to discover a few more tips you may not have known about before? Then just keep reading.
- You knew you could drag and drop attachments in Gmail, but did you know you can also select multiple attachments, find attachments in search, and view attachments online?
- You can enable Google Maps previews in Gmail and Google Buzz, eliminating the need for copying and pasting addresses. Just head to Settings > Labs, then scroll down to "Enable Google Maps Previews."
- Drag and drop isn't just for documents - you can drag images into messages, too!
- You can work in multiple windows to compose separate messages.
- Master keyboard shortcuts to compose messages quickly.
- Quickly insert a calendar invite so you can coordinate with friends, family, and colleagues.
Five More Gmail Tips You Should Know
Geek Tip: Put Your Gmail Account to Work For You
Geek Tip: Make Your Gmail Greater
Follow GeekSugar on Twitter
Become a Fan of GeekSugar on Facebook