We've ID'd the 10 reasons it's time to kick some so-called friends out of your social-networking life.
1. She's a firm believer that you can learn a lot about your health from your poop - and has the status updates to prove it.
2. You've only met him once but he "likes" everything you do on Facebook. Uh, stalk much? (Here's how to stalker-proof yourself online so you can keep your life creep-free.)
3. You're pretty sure she doesn't wear her dress and veil every day, but the girl can't stop posting pics from her wedding two years ago.
4. He changed his relationship status to single instead of breaking up with you in person.
5. One word: Farmville.
6. She might not be on The Biggest Loser but for some reason she wants the entire world to know what she had for lunch, how many miles she just ran, and when she is sweating it out at the gym.
7. She has a photo album of your days as a teen beauty pageant queen, a scanner, and a passion for tagging. It's always more fun to look at cheesy photos of other people- like these cornball couples.
8. EVERY WORD HE WRITES IS IN CAPS AND USUALLY FOLLOWED BY TONS OF EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!
9. "So-and-So added you as a friend on Facebook" is the most you've heard from him in 10 years. Now that you've accepted the request you still haven't connected.
10. You call her Mom. Here's what all of her little annoying comments mean.Pregnant Chicks Who Brag Too Much Funny Celeb Tweets
Become a fan of Cosmo on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!
Reprinted with permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.