Every medicine cabinet is filled with similar items: cotton balls, aspirin, Q-tips. But here's a quick roundup of ways you can make those items work better for you and your family.
1. Toothbrush - Bushy eyebrows? Spritz a spare toothbrush with hair spray and use it to tame them.
2. Bubble Bath - Hand soap too drying? Decant bubble bath into a container and keep it on the sink.
3. Chest Rub - Massage into your tired feet for a quick pick-me-up.
4. Cotton Balls - Soak them in bleach and clean out the gunky crevices in your bathroom and kitchen.
5. Cotton Swabs - Substitute a swab for an eye shadow applicator.
6. Deodorant - Sweaty palms? Rub some antiperspirant into your hands and never be nervous again.
7. Hair Spray - Mosquito bites giving you an itch? One quick blast of hair spray will kill the sting.
8. Lip Balm - Dry nose? Rub a dab of lip balm on it the way mountain climbers do, and you'll feel better.
9. Mouthwash - Wash your toothbrushes instead, by soaking them for a few minutes every day.
10. Baby Oil - It does everything from staving off an earache to making bandage removal painless.
From 99 Cent Solutions
15 Foods You Should Never Buy Again
20 Secrets Your Waiter Won't Tell You
13 Things Baristas Won't Tell You
6 Rose Colors and Their Meanings
5 Ways Love Makes You Smarter
5 Extraordinary Uses for Baking Soda
9 Quick Kitchen Cleaning Secrets
13 Things You Never Knew About Your Weight
11 Secrets of Getting Better Doctor Care
13 Things Your Supermarket Isn't Telling You
13 Camp Counselor Secrets
13 Things a Burglar Won't Tell You
13 Things Your Plumber Won't Tell You
13 Teacher Secrets
13 Hotel Secrets