Last night on "Two and a Half Men," Charlie, the character, appears to be settling down, but Charlie, the living, breathing human, is still holding up his unconventional lifestyle. The New York Post reported today that Sheen was found intoxicated and naked early this morning in his room at New York's Plaza Hotel. He was carted off to a local hospital for psychiatric evaluation. His publicist told USA Today: "What we are able to determine is that Charlie had an adverse allergic reaction to some medication and was taken to the hospital, where (he) is expected to be released tomorrow." Good Lord.
Now back to the recap. Last night, Charlie the character dates a women he really likes but she's 47, which is perverse and practically illegal for the nubile 43 year-old Charlie (who incidentally is played by 45 year-old Charlie Sheen). Some B-plot with Alan constantly getting caught in the hairy-knuckled act of self-pleasure played out, but I was too busy updating Twitter to pay attention.
It all started when I tweeted this at around 9:05:
- momstyleicons Okay I really like how Charlie Sheen always crosses his legs like a lady. It makes up for the prostituteyness #TwoAndaHalfMen.
Then I clicked on #Twoandahalfmen. Turns out a lot of people live-tweet the show. And their feedback during the episode gives a better recap than I could even attempt. All told, I got a little insight into sex, multi-tasking and the spoiler alert of the season. Check out the recap of #Twoandahalfmen:
From the lady tweeters
- BTBTB_Gayle I find it disturbing (not funny) how Charlie and his brother openly talk about their sexcapades. #twoandahalfmen
- CocoKanela [To Alan]Have you ever tried switching hands, Its like being with a clumsy stranger #ILovetv#twoandahalfmen
- JenChartier Nothing like a bit of #twoandahalfmen to make me hate men even more...
- siriuslyheather Love this show! #TwoAndAHalfMen
- DBot I could handle the Charlie life I think. #TwoAndAHalfMen
- jim823 Watching #TwoAndAHalfMen on TV, following North Grenville Municipal Election Results on the municipality website
- elleyiskelley I like how they just keep the same exact laughtrack for both #TwoandAHalfMen and the new horrific CBS show #MikeandMolly - why change it?
- jimcolucci I'm officially too old. Two of tonight's multicam sitcom episodes, #TwoandaHalfMen & #MikeandMollywere waay too filthy for me.
On the episode's topic of aging
- Valliegirl153 [Charlie:] "She's 47! I thought she was in her mid 30s...I guess dermatologists know how to take care of their skin. Or she's a witch" -#TwoAndAHalfMen
- nwchap Kinda unpleasant to watch a #twoandahalfmen episode predicated on how awful it is to be 47 when you are 47...
- Ipstenu Okay @lizvassey is on #twoandahalfmen playing a 47 year old. She's 38. Dude. That is weird. She looks my age! (33)
Actress Liz Vassey (above), the 47 year-old, tweets a spoiler
- lizvassey I just did 2 episodes and they were really fun. I'm supposed to go back for more later. :)
According to Charlie's new girlfriend's twitter, she'll be back next week-- and possibly throughout the rest of the season. It was a bad night for Charlie, the man, but a promising night for Charlie, the character, who may have found a 47 year-old soulmate.
Incidentally, I also found mine. Check out this twitter handle. It pretty much sums up my night.
- WritersWithCats I received no comments. Too late. Going to watch #twoandahalfmen lol :-) BBL.