Photo via www.breathlessVB.comSome songs make us laugh. Some songs make us cry. And some just make us want to get...spray tanned. Celebrity airbrush master Jimmy Jimmy Coco (the man responsible for Victoria Beckham's year-round glow) is singing the praises of safe tanning in a new tune called "Rock the Tan."
Want to rock your own tan? Check out how to get the best spray tan.
It's totally kitschy and very catchy, especially because 5 cents from every download on iTunes goes to support The Skin Cancer Foundation. In case you need more incentive to check it out, here's a sample lyric: "Everyone take off your clothes, I'm gonna show you how to pose." And seeing as he's a former Chippendale Dancer-and a total character-he knows what he's talking about. Go, Jimmy!
Related: Five safe ways to get a tan.
More from Allure:
- 10 Hairstyles That Make You Look 10 Years Younger
- The 10 Beauty Mistakes That Add 10 Years
- The 10 Sexiest Hairstyles Ever
- The 15 Sexiest Makeup Looks of All Time
- Eating More of These Foods Will Help You Shed Pounds