President Barack Obama, first lady Michelle Obama, Vice President Joe Biden and his wife Dr. Jill Biden, pose in …Yahoo! Shine is heading to the White House for an exclusive interview with First Lady Michelle Obama and Dr. Jill Biden, focusing mainly on military families in honor of Veterans Day, and we want to ask them your questions!
Submit your questions at answers.yahoo.com.
Are you wondering how the draw down of of U.S. troops in Iraq will impact the "Joining Forces" initiative? Curious as to whether there was a particular military family whose story inspired them? Want to know about Dr. Biden's own experiences as a military mom? Submit your questions over at answers.yahoo.com and we may be able to include them in the interview!
Shine Senior Editor Lylah M. Alphonse has gotten the go-ahead to touch on a few other topics, too, including family life in the White House, parenting, fitness, food, and entertaining, so feel free to submit questions on those topics, too.
The exclusive interview will air on Yahoo! during the week of November 7, so be sure to check back for the link so you can watch and see if your question made the cut.
What would you like to ask Michelle Obama and Jill Biden?
Also on Shine:
- U.S. troops in Iraq will be home for the holidays, Obama says.
- Michelle Obama on the things that matter most to moms
- White House launches "Joining Forces" to support military families
- Study says female soldiers are as resilient as men when it comes to combat-related stress
- Wage gap? Parental leave? Workplace issues? Shine brings your questions to the White House