By Whitney Baker for Cupid's Pulse
Gisele Bundchen. Tom Brady
Hollywood's It Couples outshine us regular folks in more ways than one: they're happily in love; they live extravagant and fame-filled lives; and they have more money than they can possibly spend. With a total of over $535 million divided among them, the celebrity couples on our list better have some shopping to do - or they're going to be carrying around quite a few hefty wallets. Here they are:
1. Beyoncé and Jay-Z: This celebrity couple is not only the wealthiest couple on our list - raking in nearly double the next-richest duo - but perhaps the busiest as well. Pocketing nearly $124 million, they earned their paychecks from music sales and singing gigs, as well as endorsement deals and clothing lines.
Related: Celebrity Couples You Just Might See at a Sporting Game
2. Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart: Ford owes Indiana Jones a big thank you: the most recent installment, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, earned the action star over $66 million. Flockhart starred in the ABC drama Brothers & Sisters (cancelled earlier this year after five seasons), bringing their collective income to over $70 million.
3. Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady: These pretty faces earned a combined $63 million last year. Forbes ranked Bundchen the world's highest-paid model for the third-consecutive year, stating that her runway work and cover photos earned her $45 million. During football season, Brady receives his $18-million-a-year paycheck.
4. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie: Reports from The Sun reveal that this famous couple spends $10 million a year on their six children alone, accounting for only a fraction of their combined yearly salary of $55 million. Another big chunk of their paycheck? They are currently renovating the $56 million French Chateau that they call home.
5. Will and Jada Pinkett Smith: With wife Pinkett Smith focusing her efforts on behind-the-scenes work (both writing and producing), there's no doubt that Smith makes his mark on the big screen. Grossing over $5.8 billion at worldwide box offices and commanding $20 million per film, Smith is the primary contributor to the couple's joint $50 million a year income. With a paycheck like that, it's no wonder the couple is raising their family in a 25,000 square foot mega-mansion in Calabasas, Calif.
And now for the runner-ups:
6. David and Victoria Beckham: It looks like their 2007 move from London to Los Angeles is paying off, with the couple earning $46.5 million in 2010. David's soccer career is supplemented with a few highly lucrative product endorsements, such as Armani and the after-shave and fragrance line called David Beckham Instinct, and Victoria has found chic success through her self-titled fashion line.
Related: Celebrity Couples Who've Made the World a Better Place
7. Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi: With Oprah running her own television network instead of hosting her show, DeGeneres is sitting pretty as the queen of daytime talk shows. De Rossi has been busy with her recent acting on Better Off Tedand sales from her memoir, Unbearable Lightness: A Story of Loss and Gain, making the couple's combined income $36 million.
8. Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin: Currently raising their two children in London, this overseas couple brings in a joint paycheck of $33.5 million per year. While Martin depends on the worldwide success of Coldplay, the Oscar-winning actress's recent accomplishments include her performance in Country Strong and her guest appearances on Glee, as well as her family-focused cookbook, My Father's Daughter: Delicious, Easy Recipes Celebrating Family & Togetherness.
9. Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick: The New York City-based couple brings in over $29 million a year, with Parker as the unequivocal breadwinner. She recently left her position as chief creative officer of Halston Heritage, but has plenty of other lucrative projects to fall back on, including that of movie star, perfumer and spokeswomen, not to mention her starring and producing roles in the Sex & the Citytelevision series and movies. Broderick has switched gears since his teen heartthrob days (circa Ferris Bueller's Day Off) and now focuses his acting efforts on Broadway.
10. Tim McGraw and Faith Hill: Thanks to the talents of these two country superstars, they brought in a combined income of nearly $28.5 million. McGraw has enjoyed 21 number one singles on the Billboard Hot Country 100 charts and recently ventured into acting, appearing in hit movies such as The Blind Side and Country Strong. Meanwhile, Hill's musical prowess has earned her a Grammy Award, American Music Award and the People's Choice Award.