For most working professionals, which includes you and me, fitness has taken a backseat since none of us have the time to workout in the gym or even at home.
Therefore, we bring 5 simple stress busting exercises which you can take up while being at work. They are easy and do not require much effort on your part. So go ahead and and try these exercises instead of slouching lazily on your office desk.
1) Deep breathing: Many of us are unaware of the importance of proper breathing. Deep breathing relaxes the body & mind. It helps to increase the flow of oxygen in our body. Oxygenated blood keeps the nerves, brain, spinal cord and other muscles healthy. It helps to lower the stress & makes the mind calmer. Repeat this exercise 3-4 times with straight back and avoid slouching.
2) Relax: Keep your eyes shut and tense your entire body. Hold for two seconds and relax completely. Then breathe in and out slowly. Repeat this process twice.Also sit upright, a poor posture reduces lungs capacity, resulting in fatigue.
3) Eye palming: Your eyes get puffy & tired while working continuously on computers. In order to relax them, rub your palms together and place them lightly over your closed eyes. Breathe deeply and slowly a few times and then enjoy pleasure of calmness. Relax your eyes and mind and then slowly open your eyes.
4) Belly breathing: Sit upright and place your hands on your Stomach. Breathe slowly and feel your stomach rise as you inhale and sink down as you exhale.
5) Pursed lip breathing: breath in slowly through your nose and then breathe out slowly and gently through your pursed lips, like the way you gently blow the candles.
What Went Wrong When Relationships Go Bad
4 Steps To Help Heal A Broken Heart
Top 5 Steps To Rejuvenate Your Love Life
Top 10 Reasons Why Men Cheat
Top 13 Magical Things To Do In A Relationship
Does Your Relationship Need A Tune Up
3 Vital Tips To Find A Cheating Partner
Tips For Men--- How To Express Your Love To A Woman