Why my kids think I'm the worst mom ever:
1) I make them kiss unknown relatives, try weird-looking food, and fix messes they didn't make.
2) I pick them up late from school because I lose track of time.
3) I nag and yell. A lot.
4) I won't buy them an iPad or a puppy.
5) I give them embarrassing nicknames (schatzy, chabo, kick-kick).
Why my kids think I'm the best mom ever:
1) They actually love those nicknames (in private).
2) I love watching cartoons.
3) I'm generous with ice-cream scoops.
4) I'm great at planning fun outings and adventures.
5) We snuggle together each and every night.
Find more of Bonggamom's takes on parenthood on her personal blog, Finding Bonggamom.
Today on Yahoo!
1 - 6 of 48