Coworkers Pam and Jim dated on The Office, and it worked out!By Lindsey Kupfer, Life2pointOh.com
After you graduate from college and get a real job, the question arises, how are you supposed to meet cute guys now? It's your first day on the new job and you spot a cute guy in the cubicle next door. What do you do?
Check out Life2PointOh's Pros and Cons of dipping your pen in the company ink:
- You get to see him every day
- You don't have to worry about him having an affair with a coworker
- You actually get excited to get up and go to work
- You and your guy can carpool to the office
- Secret relationships are extremely fun!
- You have to see your guy every day - even when you're fighting
- If you break up, you have to stay amicable at the office
- You risk losing your job if it's against company policy
- You can't flaunt the relationship all over Facebook
- Having to control your PDA urges throughout the day
Take time to think about it. If you think that it could turn into a serious relationship, then the risk might be worth taking. If you see it as a fling or a hookup, it might be better not to screw up your working environment. If you do decide to do it, here are some rules to follow when it comes to hooking up with a coworker.