Bring the freshness of spring indoors with pretty, easy-to-make flowerpot centerpieces.
Related: Dressed Up Eggs: No Dye Required! »
MATERIALS (makes 1 pot):
• Glue lines
• White flowerpot, 4½" diameter
• 4" blades of fresh-cut grass
• Floral foam sphere, 4½" diameter
• 1 to 2 dozen daisies, depending on size of flowers
1. Cut 10½" length of glue line and apply around base of flowerpot, approximately 1" from bottom.
2. Position a blade of grass vertically at base of flowerpot. Press against glue line to secure. Repeat until pot is encircled in grass.
3. Soak floral foam sphere in water, drain. Position sphere at opening of flowerpot and slide gently inside until sphere is snug.
4.Trim daisy stems to 1". Insert flowers into sphere, allowing petals to overlap slightly. Continue until sphere is fully covered.Read More »from DIY Fresh Flowerpot Centerpieces