Ellen played a special round of her exhilarating game in honor of St Paddy's Day. See how her audience members fared!
- Know or Go -- St. Patrick's Day!
Ellen Calls Matthew McConaugheyThe two are very close friends, and Matthew would never miss a chance to chat with Ellen, as you can see in this clip.
- The Ellen Show | Author Blog Posts – Mon, Mar 17, 2014 6:01 PM EDT
What Were They Thinking? Audience Dancing Strikes Again!
Ellen has a special tool that allows her to hear what her audience members are thinking when they're dancing. Don't ask questions. She just does.
Autocorrect can turn an ordinary text message into something much more embarrassing -- and absolutely hilarious.
Ellen loves to share her viewers' most LOL-worthy autocorrect oopsies to show that it happens to the best of us. Check out some of Ellen's funniest "Clumsy Thumbsys," and check out more here at EllenTV.com!Read More »from More of Ellen’s Favorite Clumsy Thumbsys!
- Bridal Guide | Author Blog Posts – Mon, Mar 17, 2014 12:33 PM EDT
This past weekend, singer/actress Mandy Moore and indie rocker Ryan Adams celebrated five years of marital bliss with a formal '50s theme party with their closest friends, including actress Minka Kelly and Cupcakes & Cashmere blogger Emily Schuman.
"Everyone was told to wear their best '50s prom outfits," a source told Us Weekly. "People were toasting Ryan and Mandy. They were lovely together. Slim Jim Phantom performed all night and was playing hillbilly rock tunes."
The private couple tied the knot in Savannah, Georgia on March 10, 2009, just a month after announcing their engagement. "She was thrilled to be getting married," the pastor who married them told People at the time. "She was giddy, but not in a childish way. She was obviously so happy."
Five years later, she's still just as giddy over her husband. On their anniversary, she posted a photo of their marriage license, captioned "The best 5Read More »from Inside Mandy Moore & Ryan Adams' 5th Anniversary Party
Lethally Fast Rapper
When Ellen saw this video by Mac Lethal, she knew she had to meet him! You won't believe his skills.
World Wide Whaaaat?
Ellen found some sites on the World Wide Web that you'll just have to see to believe. Our apologies to Bea Arthur.
Live from Edgar's Pizzeria!
He delivered pizza to the Oscars, and today Ellen asked her Twitter followers to go have lunch at Big Mama's and Papa's Pizzeria -- and they sure did!
- Ellen's Good News | Author Blog Posts – Fri, Mar 14, 2014 5:00 PM EDT
We may have never seen a more beautiful representation of the love between siblings than in the short film "My Brother, Teddy," featuring a little girl named Emma and the bond she has with her baby brother, Teddy, who was born with cerebral palsy.
"He's cute, cuddly and funny," says Emma, then 6 years old. "I like him because he laughs at my jokes."
She adds, "He needs medicine and lots of help. But I love him. I love him a lot."
The beautifully shot clip, filmed in black and white, shows the siblings playing together in a field and on the playground. Emma often picks up her then-3-year-old brother and swings him around, to his delight.
"My Brother, Teddy" is part of a longer work called "Softening," created by independent filmmaker (and Emma and Teddy's mother) Kelly O'Brien from Toronto. She started the project to capture what it was like raising a child with physical and mental disabilities.
"While I spent those first few years longing for what Teddy wasn't, myRead More »from You Will Tear Up Watching This Little Girl Celebrate Her Baby Brother Who Has Cerebral Palsy
Shelter animals with black coats often have a hard time getting adopted. One 3-month-old black kitten at the Orange County Animal Services in Florida found a way to stand out and get noticed.
This adorable cat - named Turkey, of course - sounds just like the bird as it gobbles up its food. All she's missing is a bright red waddle!
If you're interested in adopting this precious kitten with her quirky meow, or another loveable animal that needs a forever home, head here.Read More »from A Cat Named Turkey
- 10 Self-Help Books for the New GenerationMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:38 PM EST
- Do You Have the Most Vivid Memories from Your Life from Age 15 to 25?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 11:35 AM EST
- Is Your Gym Making You Sick?Tue, Feb 5, 2013 10:10 AM EST
- PHOTOS: The Best Chevron Wedding DetailsTue, Feb 5, 2013 1:42 PM EST
- Roadblocks to Intimacy--and How to Get Around ThemMon, Feb 4, 2013 6:50 PM EST
- How to Conquer Your 10 Biggest Marriage FearsFri, Feb 22, 2013 3:23 PM EST
- So This Must Be What Santa Claus Drinks on VacationSat, Dec 14, 2013 6:10 PM EST
- We've Officially Fused December's Two Most Decadent TreatsSun, Dec 15, 2013 11:09 AM EST
- Gorgeous Graphic Cookies -- No Special Tools (or, Um, Skills) RequiredSun, Dec 15, 2013 11:12 AM EST