So it's a fun new thing for me to watch my children interact and see my younger daughter experience life as a little sister.
Here are 10 signs that indicate you're a younger sibling!
1. You get hugged way more than you want by enthusiastic (but not necessarily gentle) older siblings.
2. 90% of your wardrobe is hand-me-downs.
3. You learn to run early to keep up with the big kids.
4. You've read as many picture books as board books (maybe more!)
5. You have no concept of "alone time."
6. All your babbling is interpreted by a "helpful" older sister (were you really saying, "I just want to go to the park!"?)
7. You think you're about two years older than you really are.
8. You've eaten food off the floor where it's been spilled by older - but not less messy -Read More »from 10 Things Only Your Youngest Child Will Do