What are you meant to do when you grow up? Contemplate your future with these questions from The Four Virtues.
Give yourself uninterrupted time and a contemplative mind-set to consider each in a free-written answer.
1. Look at yourself from the outside as if you were looking at another person. What are the three or four most important challenges or tasks in your life at the moment?
2. What are you good at? What are all the things you love to do? What are all the experiences that make you who you are?
3. What three or four important aspirations, areas of interest, or undeveloped talents would you like to place more focus on?
4. What about your current situation frustrates you most?
5. What are your most vital sources of energy? What do you love and love to do?
6. What gets in your way or holds you back? Describe two or three situations where you noticed an inner voice of judgment, fear, or doubt emerge.
7. Watch yourself from above. What you areRead More »from What's Your True Calling? 14 Important Questions