Giving sweet treats to your boo on Valentine's Day seems like a great idea (the quickest way to someone's heart blah blah stomach), but all those things will disappear by the time you finish watching "Maid in Manhattan." Here are some inexpensive non-food gifts that will remind your foodie darling of your love well beyond February 14.
1. Love on Toast Stamp ($6.50) from Fred Flare
2. Sewn Sweets Conversation Hearts ($15) from Etsy
3. X-Rated Shot ($4.99) from Urban Outfitters
4. Chocolate Cupcake Body Smoothie Lotion ($16) from Sephora
5. Two Peas Mini Tray ($60) from Cog and Pearl
- 25 Chocolate Desserts for Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day Do's and Don'ts
- 17 of Bon Appétit's Sexiest Dishes
- Tips for Valentine's Day on a Budget
What do Women Want to Eat on Valentine's Day?
How to Safely Open a Bottle of Champagne
- Family Valentine's Day Dinner for 4