POPSUGAR BeautySource: 10 Best Beach Sprays Under $10
Textured beach waves are a Summer hair staple, but since most of us aren't parked on the beach seven days a week (although we so would love to be), we have to improvise on the waves front. Luckily, it's easy and inexpensive to get the look at home. Here are 10 beach sprays you can get at your drugstore now . . . and they're all under $10.
- A refreshing scent and nongritty texture are the main draws of Got2B Beach Trippin' ($6).
- For beach waves that will stay all day, reach for L'Oréal EverStyle Texture Series Beach Spray ($7).
- Nonoily and nongreasy, Organix FX Sea Salt Spray ($5, originally $6) is ace for all hair textures.
- Think your hair is too thin for sexy beach waves to hold? Pick up Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray ($9) and you'll be a convert.
- Sea salt and kelp make Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Spray ($6) extraspecial.
- Keep your hairstyle defined and frizz free with Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Style Gel ($4).
- If a light