1. Start off with a mid-rise ponytail and secure it tightly with an elastic.
2. Pin a LUXHAIR WOW Pony Fall Extension to the rest of your hair, blending the piece to seamlessly intertwine with the natural hair.
3. Next, wrap the ponytail into a tightly coiled bun and secure any extra strands with bobby pins.
4. After securing the bun, backcomb the hair on the sides of your head to add texture and create the appearance of loose strands.
5. To complete the look, follow up with a strong-hold hairspray to keep things in place.
More From Real Beauty:Read More »from The Easiest DIY Topknot